Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Crossfit Take 2!

Went to the 6am workout on Monday, and was lucky to be in a small class. A little back story: weight lifting has never been my thing. Running? Check. Swimming? Check. Competitive team sports? Yep! Weight training? Not at all. So, I was glad to be in the small class where I could monopolize the coach with questions and form issues. He took the time to walk me through and watch me as I went through the dead-lift. It felt so unnatural at first, but by the end, I was feeling better and better. And today, well, today I feel sorer and sorer (sorer is a word, right?). I can tell that I'm utilizing muscle groups that I never have before, and am so hopeful that this addition to training will be beneficial!

In other news- nursing school starts tonight! Eek! Recap to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment