Sunday, May 3, 2015

Crossfit Intro Workout Recap

Welp, I'm still alive!
And in love!

I had a blast at Crossfit on Saturday. I think I lucked out and showed up at an intro class where they worked a lot on fundamentals and form. Exactly what I needed! I'm still super sore, but am really looking forward to class tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, Baby J is teething and so very grumpy. I feel terrible for him. There just isn't enough snuggles in the world to comfort his sore face. I'm trying, but I don't feel like it's enough. Poor buddy.

We spent a ton of time outside today because the weather was beautiful. Our heirloom fixer-upper is in need of so much more attention, we're just biding our time while our bank accounts catch up to our ambitions.

School starts Tuesday! So pumped.

That's all for now. More to come after tomorrow's workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment