Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 1 Update!

I have completed my first two nights of nursing school and am happily studying and completing assignments. I am excited to be a part of the program and to be finally pursuing this dream. I am trying to establish routines that include daily study time and all of the other tasks that I need to include. The kids have been great this week and I am so fortunate to have a wonderful support system. My babysitter is a rockstar and has already stayed late and been so helpful. The kids adore her and I'm so blessed to call her ours!
I've been working like crazy this week, which I like, but it has taken away from my workouts. My plan is to get back on track next week, when we're back to normal! (Well, as normal as normal is for us!) So for me, that means MWF (maybe Saturday) cross fit and TTH runs. We'll see how it goes. We've been working on hydration and cleaner eating, and will transition into complete clean eating next month. We'll always have our challenges, but this is definitely one we can conquer!

No comments:

Post a Comment