Sunday, January 5, 2014

Social Sunday



This blog link-up is new to me, but we're going to give it a try! Here goes!

1.Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I try to consistently strive to eat better. This isn't something that I felt the need to change in my 2014 resolutions. My family and I have made huge strides towards healthier consumption, and even though I believe that we still have a ways to go, I'm very proud of the changes we've already made!

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Don't try to make too many changes too quickly. I've tried and failed in the past by trying too many new things at one time and getting burnt out. I believe in baby steps. Take your changes a week or two at a time and add on as you become more comfortable in the routine. I may start with a steady workout schedule for a week or two, then add in consistent hydration routines, then the next month focus on diet on top of the exercise and hydration plans, and continually build from there. Baby steps help me accomplish small goals frequently versus trying to accomplish a big goal with a longer wait time. 

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Relax!! We had a quiet holiday with lots of family time. It was a nice break from our normal chaos, and I loved it!

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Save, save, save, save, save!

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. Baby #2 is due in June!
2. George's retirement is on the horizon! We're looking forward to making more permanent plans and setting roots in our new home!
3. I'm really looking forward to watching the Winter Olympics in Sochi!

No comments:

Post a Comment