Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dreams Unfolding!

Two weeks from now marks the beginning of a an adventure that has been calling me for years-
nursing school!
I cannot wait to get started. I am apprehensive about juggling it all, but I am so motivated.
I. AM. SO. MOTIVATED.
(I think I'm going to have to remind myself of that periodically!)
I've been talking to friends and preparing myself for obstacles, and now that I feel like I have everything lined up, the first day cannot come quickly enough. I finally feel like I'm exactly where I belong.

That said, it's been a shift of crazy in the Megan Trail household. We're getting into routines, working together and adjusting our schedules to accommodate all the changes to come. It's all very exciting and I'm so blessed that Mr., is extremely supportive and encouraging. I wouldn't be able to do this without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment