Friday, November 14, 2014

Lottery Winner!!

Just kidding. Oh, how I wish!
As promised, Day 13 of the Blog challenge prompts "if I won the lottery". Well, here goes!
If I won the lottery, I would:
-Pay off debt. My debt, my families debt, my friends debt.
-Go on an epic (but reasonable) vacation.
(Probably to Bora Bora with all of the people I would ever want to be on vacation with)

-Pre-pay college, weddings and funerals via generous trusts.
-Donate time and money to causes that mean something to me and my family (Wounded Warrior, USO, ALS, FMBA, FOP, etc.)
-I don't think I would retire or encourage my husband to do so. I would hope that we could find something we love to do and do it passionately, not just for a paycheck.
-Finally, I would want to have some grand gesture, a huge surprise to a complete stranger. Something they could never repay, but would enjoy completely.

Cheers to dreaming! And off to buy a lottery ticket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment