Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sept Blog Challenge: Day 1

Inspiration
When I first saw this line on the blog challenge, I thought, "oh, this is easy. I can post a picture of Addie and I'll be done." This is true, but the more I sit here and think about it, it's not just her that inspires me. If I really wanted to post a picture of what inspires me, I need to post a picture of myself in a mirror.
Vain, right? Wrong.
What really inspires me is what I reflect to other people. Especially Addie. Especially George (that's my husband, and not his real name.). Especially my family and friends. My inspiration to keep going and to better myself is being the best example and role model that I can. My inspiration is my reputation, my name, and the legacy I'll leave my family with.
That said, I've made mistakes. Plenty. But I am also accomplished, and I plan on staying on that path. That's my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment